From the 26th of januari 2022 restaurants can open theirs doors again. We are excited to welcome our guest and keep on giving you our fantastic experiences in the dark.
Keep in mind! Their are still some Covid-19 measures that apply when you visit us. For more info or the latest update go to the website of the Dutch Government bij clicking here
Closing time 22:00
Our restaurant will be open untill 22:00. This means that at 22:00 all our guest should have left our restaurant. Keep this in mind while making your reservations. To give you some idea of the duration of our experiences:
- 3 course dinner (ca. 2 hours)
- 4-5 course dinners (2,5 hours)
- Tasteries (1 – 1,5 hours)
Corona entry pass, face mask, 1,5 meter
The following is mandatory for everything from the age of 13 years.
- On entry you have to show your Coronavirus entry pass in combination with a valid form of ID (identity card, passport or driving licence)
- You have to wear a facemask. When you are seated on your table you can take if off.
- Keep 1,5 meters if you are not from 1 household.
- Guest registration, health check and assigned seating (this is all taking care off while you make a booking)
- If you have COVID-19 symptoms: stay at home and get tested as soon as possible. This also includes our staff of course.
- There is also a minimum of 1,5 meter between tables.
- Extra places for you to wash your hands